Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Bunch of Random Pics

I'm weeding through my March and April pictures and found some that never made it on to the blog. They are not related at all, but I like them!

We found a new haircutting place 5 minutes from our house. It is perfect for the boys because they get to sit on carousel animals and watch a show.
I took this picture to try to capture the boys side by side because almost every day someone asks me if they're twins! They are close in size but not quite twins (thank goodness).
Will took a sports class at the rec center this spring. He sometimes liked it. They learned soccer, t-ball and basketball skills. He liked t-ball the best.
Henry wasn't in the class and spent the hour running back and forth across the gym like a crazy man.
My friend Belinda sent me these pics from the cowboy birthday party we went to. I love Will's face here!

Henry liked the hay. I still have hay in my bag from this party. It got everywhere!

A picture of my boys and me.

And finally, a cappuccino. Gene made me a pumpkin (accidentally)!

Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment