Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another Busy Week

Last week was such a busy week for our family. It was the last week of school, but Will didn't have lunch bunch and was done with school at 12:15 every day, so that meant there was no point in me driving all the way back home just to turn around and drive back to KW. I got next-to-nothing done at home, but the boys and I got to spend lots and lots of quality time with Gramma and Grampa! Here Grampa and Henry were making all the letters of the alphabet with blocks. Can you see the yellow L?
Wednesday was our only "down" day, but it started off with a bang. Pirate Red Beard came for an early morning adventure!
And then the boys decided we needed to visit the science museum. We parked by the botanical gardens and walked through their fragrant garden on the way to the museum. We smelled all the plants. My boys love herbs! Do you notice they're sporting matching outfits? I love for them to match when we are out and about so I don't lose them! Here they're wearing their dinosaur t-shirts that Gramma and Grampa brought back from vacation last summer. And on the way into the science museum. Crazy busy crowds!! I don't think I've ever seen it so busy. Now let the lazy days of summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment