Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Play

For my boys, the world is one huge playground. They are busy all day long pretending, exploring, investigating and moving. Here are some recent pictures of our play time.

Henry loves these magnetic boards that my parents got for the boys. He pretended that the snake was chasing all the animals through the rain forest and then there was a big storm that knocked them all down!
After our "ice day," Will and Daddy went outside to do some ice investigations. Will found ice in the sand table. And then he found two huge blocks of ice in the playhouse troughs! We took them out and placed one in the sun and one in the shade to see which would melt first. Will predicted the ice block in the sun would melt first. Unfortunately, we are not very scientific scientists and forgot to check on the ice blocks for two days and they were both melted by then!
Henry didn't care too much for the ice, but he loved throwing the soccer ball (see it at the top of the picture?)
and kicking it

and playing peek-a-boo.
These boys are so busy and they absolutely wear me out, but I love being their mom and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm just glad I'm along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment