Monday, February 7, 2011

Lunch

Everyone in my family likes to eat. We love food so much that we take pictures of our meals all the time! I am not the best cook in the world but I do enjoy making yummy and nutritious meals for my family, and I have to admit that I actually enjoy packing the boys' school lunches. Everyone thinks I'm insane when I say it, but it's true!
Maybe it's because I only have to pack lunches twice a week. Or maybe it's the cute little bento boxes from Laptop Lunches that we use.
Or maybe it's the fact that my little helpers get up there on the ladder to give me a hand.
Or maybe it's because I know they smile when they eat their lunches (and their teachers tell me they eat it all up and don't even look at their classmates' Cheetos).
But wouldn't you be happy if someone made you this for lunch? I know I would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment