Monday, October 24, 2011

If Pictures Could Speak: Pumpkin Edition

Gramma and Grampa are back in Texas so the boys and I spent Sunday afternoon in Kingwood with them, decorating pumpkin cookies and visiting the pumpkin patch. If pictures could talk, this is what they'd be saying:
"Did someone say Gramma made cookies? Can we eat them?"
"How long do I have to wait til I can eat one?"
"Can I eat it yet?"
"I didn't know that Gramma's rule is that you have to eat the broken ones. Yum!!"
"Oops! I got sprinkles everywhere!"
"Hmmm. Something's missing... these cookies need MORE sprinkles!"
"More?"
"Just right."
"Did you say there was a pumpkin patch up the road from Gramma and Grampa's house? I NEED this one. It's bumpy."
"Oh! There's a maze? I love mazes!!"
"Who said spiders are scary? Not me!"
"I could do this all day."
"I'm stuck!"
"Don't drop your pumpkin, Henry!"
"Oops!"
"I need two."
"Can you carry them for me, Grampa?"
"I said I need TWO!"
"I need this one too."
"I'm so glad Gramma and Grampa came along to help carry all these pumpkins."
"Did you see the dinosaur scarecrow? What? It's an alligator? Huh."
"Mom, can we take the bear home with us?"
"I love pumpkins."

No comments:

Post a Comment