Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gymnastics, Again

Guess who wanted to try gymnastics class this week? Henry has been such a mama's boy lately that he wouldn't go to school without crying and certainly wouldn't try gymnastics without me by his side. But something changed on Thursday. When I took him to school, he put his head on my shoulder and looked up at me and said, "I changed my mind. I like school days now." And with that he went right into class! So I guess it should have been no surprise that he wanted to try gymnastics class after school on Thursday too. He went right in and sat next to his brother on the mat.
And he loved playing with the noodles.
Both boys loved jumping into the hula hoop and getting stamps from the teacher. The high balance beam is a little scary, but Henry walked across it! I'm so glad both my boys are loving gymnastics class! Next week is Pirate Week at our Little Gym. We cannot wait to dress up and put on our best pirate faces. Aargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment