Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthdays!

March is jam-packed full of birthdays for our family and friends. My mom and good friend Katy share March 10 as the big day, so we started celebrating this week! Katy and Jaime came over for dinner Tuesday night. The boys (and Weezie) absolutely adore Jaime. He is so much fun!
I made a blackberry cobbler for dessert. The candle I put in melted, though, so Katy didn't get to blow it out! My mom and dad came over for dinner tonight. I made cupcakes to celebrate, but Will wanted to know why Gramma only had one candle!
Henry loved singing "Happy Birthday" to Gramma.

And Will clapped when Gramma successfully blew out her lone candle.
Yummy cupcakes!
And this is just the beginning of the March birthday celebrations. In the next few weeks, we'll sing "Happy Birthday" to four of Henry's classmates, Aunt Amber, Grampa, Aunt Jess and, of course, my little Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment