Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rocket Jammies

I bought fleecy rocket jammies for the boys in November, just as it started getting cold, and they soon became Henry's favorite jammies. He would wear them all day every day if I let him. You can see him here on his birthday morning, opening presents and wearing his favorite rocket jammies.
Do all doctors wear rocket jammies?

I knew that we would have to soon retire the rocket jammies now that the weather is getting warmer, but I also knew that that would devastate Henry. So I went online to find new rocket jammies for my little boy. Fortunately, Kohl's had some and I got them just in time for Henry's birthday.

Henry knew immediately that these were rocket jammies and he loves them!

I also found this cute rocket t-shirt on etsy and ordered it. Silly, Henry. It doesn't go on your head!
Henry couldn't wait to wear his new rocket shirt on his birthday.
I wonder how long the rocket fascination will last? Perhaps next year's birthday party will be a rocket-themed one. Blast off!

No comments:

Post a Comment