Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cousins

I love taking pictures, and now that we have our "nice" camera, I find that I take so many more pictures. The count for February was almost 600! Oh, that's a lot of pictures to weed through, but I get so many good shots! I love it.

Here are my favorite pictures of Will, Henry and their cousin Mary from last weekend.
Jess was blowing bubbles in the backyard and Will was waiting so patiently for them to come his way. I think these pictures really capture who this boy is: serious, contemplative, watchful.


And then there's Henry. He just flies through the air...
until he stops for a split second.
Mary was just taking it all in. She seemed so happy to be outside, playing with the big boys.


She looks so serious in this shot, but it's one of my favorites.
The only problem? I get great individual shots but corralling them as a group is tough!
This was my best one of all three cousins! Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment