Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pillow Fight!

Have you read If You Give a Pig a Party by Laura Numeroff? It's a current favorite at our house.At one point in the story, the little pig and all her friends decide to have a pillow fight.
After reading the story, Will decided that we needed to start our very own pillow fight, but he didn't quite know how it worked. When I first threw some pillows down on the floor, Will jumped up on them and started stomping around. In the book, the animals are literally flying off the pillows and I think Will thought he could manage that too.
Since there will be no flying at our house, I try to keep the pillow fights rather tame. I just toss the pillows toward the boys, they catch them, and then they usually run around and fall down on their own.

I guess it's less pillow fight, and more pillow play. That is, until Daddy gets involved. As you can see, Gene plays a bit rougher than I do.

The boys just love their pillow fights. Can you guess what game I'll be playing after dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment