Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gadgets and Gizmos

Gene and I are not exactly gadget-y people. We don't have to have the newest or best toys as soon as they hit the market. But when we do find a gadget we like, we are in love. We each recently got a new gadget that we adore and truly can't imagine living without.
For Christmas, Gene got me a Roomba. Everyone made fun of him for getting me a vacuum cleaner, but I love it! Really, who wouldn't love a machine that does the cleaning for you?The boys love it too. Sometimes we just sit around and watch the Roomba do its thing.
Henry calls Roomba "Boomba," and Will has named him (her?) "Shirley." We have no idea where he came up with that name.

Where'd he go?
And here is Gene's new toy:

He is just slightly obsessed with coffee these days.
I have to admit, I still drink my Folgers from the percolator most of the time, but I do enjoy special cappuccinos made by my sweetie. Yum-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment