Friday, March 8, 2013

Safari Party

For the past month or so, the entire first grade at WUES has been working on their Safari Party performance. Just like last year's Ocean Program, the kids sang and danced. This year, there was added narration with facts about the animals and a few jokes too. Almost everyone got to come to a performance this year. Gene went yesterday morning, my parents and Henry and I went last night and Nana went this morning. It was a fantastic show!

Will was an ant this year. This blurry photo of his entrance was the best I could manage!


The ants sang a catchy tune: "I've got ants in my pants and they make me wanna dance!"


Will was grinning from ear to ear as he left the stage. He gave Grampa a high five!


Here's Will's first grade class.  He's on the bottom right.  Adorable ants!


We are so proud of our big first grader! He worked so hard on this performance and did a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment