Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Art

The boys often bring home art from school or art class, so lately I've been compiling photos of the boys' art work to make into books for them (easier than keeping the art forever!).

Here are some of my favorites from Henry:

A Yellow Flower

Ladybug

Beachball

A couple of weeks ago, I volunteered to help with Will's art class at school.  They were working on stained glass "windows" in the style of Louis Comfort Tiffany.

Other school projects included these:

A Tree (in the style of Georges Seurat)

 Angry Birds (block prints in the style of Andy Warhol) 

 Self Portrait (in the style of Frida Kahlo)

Flowers (in the style of Vincent Van Gogh)

Will's favorite is Snowman at Dusk.

And here are a few from the art class Will took at the Glassell.

Flying pig sculpture 

and a flying pig headpiece

penguin sculpture

and a rocketship

I love my boys' art!

No comments:

Post a Comment