Friday, March 2, 2012

The Science Museum with my Big Boy

Will had an early release day on Wednesday, and he picked to go to the science museum, of course! I always have so much fun with my big boy and it is especially nice to have the museum almost completely to ourselves.

There is so much to see at the museum that we can't do it all in the two hours we have before we get Henry, but we always, always, always start with the planets. Neptune...

Saturn...

The Sun!
This week, Will chose to visit the Butterfly Center and we actually sat and watched the butterflies fly all around us. He was fascinated!
But his favorite part of the Butterfly Center is the beehive play area.
This time, we explored the Energy and Chemistry Halls and ended up at the dinosaurs, which is perfect for a boy who just finished a dinosaur learning unit at school.
Will and I really had a blast together on Wednesday afternoon. I love spending special time with my big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment