Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting Ready for the Pirate Party

After Will's pirate party last August, Henry immediately asked to have a pirate party for his 4th birthday. This made my planning very easy since I could just repeat everything I had done for Will! We celebrated Henry's big day last Saturday with family and lots of friends.

Invitations from my talented friend Ally


Goody bags from Meri Meri

filled with a pirate CD, pencil and small bag of Pirate's Booty.

We had eyepatches for all our pirate friends.

Banner from Meri Meri (reused from Will's pirate party)
The food table

This time I had Ally design table tents for the food:

Pirate's Booty

Cannonballs (my peanut butter bites -- huge hit!)

Grog (juice boxes)

Fish o' the Sea (Goldfish) and Fruity Booty (fruit salad) and Nuggets of Gold (chicken nuggets, not pictured)

Cake from Whole Foods

Our activities included pirate coloring pages, decorating spyglasses (toilet paper tubes) and going on a treasure hunt with Pirate Redbeard. More pictures from the actual party to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment