Wednesday, March 21, 2012

4

Today is Henry's 4th birthday!

He is such a happy, silly, sweet little boy who we all love to bits. Doesn't he have the best smile?


I asked Henry the same questions I asked Will last month. Here are his responses:

All About Henry at Age 4

My favorite food is blueberries.

My favorite sport to play is football with Kalino.

The best show on TV is Mickey Mouse.

My favorite thing to learn in school is rocket ship things and space things.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to California.

My favorite color is blue.

When I grow up I'm going to be a spaceman.

My favorite song is "Callie" ("Go Car Go" from a Kindermusik CD).

The book I'm loving right now is On Top of Spaghetti by Paul Brett Johnson.

Three words that describe me are: very silly, happy and like to read books.

When I was little, I used to suck my two fingers.

My favorite season of the year is winter because I want snow.

The snack I like best is bunny cracker mix.

The food I really dislike is oranges. (Henry actually loves oranges and almost every other food out there, including mushrooms, olives and stinky cheese!)

My best friends are Will and Kalino and Tej and Noah.

If I had one wish it would be that I was an astronaut right now.

My best memory is playing that memory game on your phone when we took Weezie to the vet.

My favorite toy is Baby.

At night I like to sleep with Baby.

I really like to play.

Happy birthday, sweet Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment