Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Kindergartner

I got to spend all day with my Kindergartner today, while Daddy and Henry had special one-on-one time together. Will and I ran some errands and then headed up to our old neighborhood for lunch and a birthday party. One of Will's favorite restaurants near our old house is Humble City Cafe. Will calls it "The Guitar Restaurant" because there are several guitars hanging on the walls.
This sign was right behind our table. Can you read it? It says "$5 Charge for Whining." I need one in my house.
Will is so serious. He is doing a maze here. We love their cornbread with cinnamon butter. Delish. After lunch, we hit a bouncy house place for a little friend's birthday party. Will loved the pirate ship bouncy house and made a mad pirate face to go with it. We had a great day together. It was just perfect, except for this:I actually saw the temp go up to 109* several times! Will August ever end??

No comments:

Post a Comment