Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maine 2011: An Encore

Just when you thought there couldn't possibly be any more pictures from our Maine vacation, I got a whole bunch of good shots from my wonderful mother-in-law. I love that Nancy always makes sure to take pictures of me, since I am usually behind the camera and not in front of it. Thank you, Nancy, for sharing your Castine pictures with us!The Breeze has been around forever and is a great lunch spot. Clam rolls, lobster rolls, and Maine red hot dogs are the perfect seaside meal. Just watch out for those seagulls!
Here are some more photos from our boat ride in the harbor. On Friday night, we walked across the street to the Castine Town Band Concert.
It was a chilly evening! More photos from the garden. One morning, Will and I tallied up all the fruits and veggies we collected from the garden. We had 81 total, with more raspberries than anything else.
Gene and Nancy babysat one night so we could have a relaxed dinner out. I think Pop had fun with his boys, don't you?And here are some photos on the rocky beach. These chairs were perfect for relaxing in! Our last dinner in Castine was a picnic in the backyard. And this shot was taken right before we headed back down the coast. Can you tell that we had a great time in Castine?

No comments:

Post a Comment