Saturday, September 4, 2010

Summer's Almost Over!

Everyone is excited for school to start next week, even though we have had such a fun, busy summer, full of lots and lots of playtime! I thought I'd compile some of my extra photos of the boys playing this summer.
This picture was from one of our last days at Gymboree, before Henry hurt his arm. He loves to climb, so gym class was so much fun for him!

Whenever we go buy shoes at the mall, I let the boys ride the "transportation," as Will calls these kiddie rides. It's a fun treat for being good at the shoe store, and they love it!

My parents came over to help out last week when I was sick. The boys watched Toy Story, and then Will and Hanka had to get out our own Mr. Potato Heads. Will thought it was really funny that Hanka made such a silly Mr. Potato Head.
Henry loves to drive his car all around the house, and Brown Bear usually tags along for the ride. I snapped this picture of Henry doing one of our craft projects that I get from Kids Busy Box. Of course, he wanted to use his dot paints to color the choo choos!
These last two pictures are from the Houston Museum of Natural Science, where we have spent countless hours this summer. The boys love to watch a video outside the energy hall.
And the bees in the butterfly center are always a hit.
Our summer has been so much fun! While I love the break from school and getting to spend so much time exploring and playing with my little guys, this mama is definitely ready for the school year to begin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment