Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jungle Explorers

We enjoyed some unusually dry and cool weather last week, so the boys got to run and romp outside. When we visited my parents, they played jungle explorers in their backyard.
Will investigated the pine needles
and grass cuttings


and a big spider web
and a forked stick.
Henry found a pine cone
that he really really liked
and wouldn't let go of,
even when he found this leaf.
They were outside forever, but they loved it! My mom and I finally gave up and went shopping, but Hanka stayed outside and played dinosaurs with the boys when they were done being jungle explorers.Will and Henry were the carnotaurs and my dad was a triceratops. Now when we go visit my parents, both boys want to play outside and Will wonders if Hanka will be a triceratops again. I'm pretty sure he will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment