Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving day at Nana and Pop's house, but before we headed over there, our kitchen was hoppin'! I made sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie, while Gene whipped up a huge batch of homemade dinner rolls (after testing out two new recipes the day before!).


As you can see, Henry is a huge fan of Daddy's bread!


I was trying out a new lens for my camera, so this post is picture-heavy.


Thanksgiving day was absolutely beautiful: sunny and cool and just perfect weather to get outside with a football.  











Henry made this crown sometime in pre-K and was slightly obsessed with it on Thanksgiving day.


 I took lots and lots of pictures of my boys.














I took pictures of Mike's family.   











 We so enjoyed being together.


 And I can't forget the feast! It was delicious!




To end, I'll leave you with Henry's list of things he is thankful for: mom, Legos, kitties, "bruthr" and dad. I, too, am so thankful for this wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment