Monday, October 21, 2013

A Day in Kingwood

The boys and I spent all day Sunday in Kingwood. It was a gorgeous day to be outside and Kingwood is just a beautiful part of Houston.

We started the morning at the Pumpkin Patch at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, just up the road from my parents' house.  




We found a friendly scarecrow


and lots and lots of pumpkins.  



This may be my favorite picture from the whole day.  


After the pumpkin patch, Henry and I played at the park while Will read Harry Potter. This little boy never tells me to stop taking his picture, which is good because I need lots and lots of practice!







We went for a walk down the trails



and found a tree stump covered in popcorn. The squirrels were having quite a feast.



After lunch, we all headed outside for some fresh air. Will usually doesn't like me to take his picture, but I managed to sneak in a few shots. 




I also captured Henry and Gramma having a conversation about the Halloween decorations across the street. 


We had a great day and are so glad Gramma and Grampa are back in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment