Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day with Nana

We spent Saturday afternoon celebrating Mother's Day a bit early with Gene's family! The boys and I made this card for Nana and framed it. It says "Nana, we love you because...you make the best food (Henry) and because... you come to all my school events (Will)." So fun!


Nana worked hard and made a delicious dinner, and afterwards, the grandkids helped her unwrap her gift.  



Then the cousins settled in to watch Finding Nemo,


while the moms sat around the dining room table just relaxing and chatting,



and the men cleaned up the entire kitchen!


One last pic of the moms celebrating Mother's Day.


I am so thankful for all the wonderful moms (family and friends) who surround me and support me on a daily basis. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment