Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Star Student


This week, Will is the star student for his class. He has been talking about it for at least a week! Being star student is special because you get to bring a favorite toy to share with the class (Will chose Zoologic), bring a book to read (he chose a Magic Treehouse book), and do special things like hold the door and be first in line for everything. It also means we got to provide treasures for the treasure box.  Will chose compass rings because they are studying maps in social studies.

This weekend, Will had to complete this"All About Will" poster to share with the class on Monday morning.  This is what he wrote:  I am 6 years old. My favorite color is yellow. My favorite animal is lion. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite place is Wonderwild. When I grow up, I want to be a teacher. My favorite thing to do is read. If I could have one wish, I would wish that my brother and I would get along. 


I'm so glad my big boy is enjoying his special week!

No comments:

Post a Comment