Sunday, July 17, 2011

A New Camera and Some Backyard Fun


We got a new camera! Okay, it's actually not that exciting because it's just a little point-and-shoot to replace our seven-year-old one that puts lovely colored lines through the middle of all our photos. I still have my nice big Rebel, but sometimes a girl needs a pocket-sized camera that takes better photos than a smartphone!

So, a tiny little Canon Elph (in red!) arrived on our doorstep this week, and once we got a new memory card for it, I had to try it out.

Fortunately, the boys were running around with water guns yesterday, so I had an opportunity to take plenty of photos. The very first photo on the my new camera! Henry is very serious about his water guns. I sent Gene out to water my herbs. Then the boys chased him. Gene ran with that silly watering can for quite awhile before he realized he could put it down! Happy boy!Cornered!Henry ran right at me, at full speed.Posing for Mommy. Henry had trouble pointing his water gun the right way.A little better...

Finally got it right! Yep, I've got two cool, water-gun-yielding boys and a super cool tiny new camera! Whee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment