Sunday, April 17, 2011

The View from Here

This is the view from the window above my kitchen sink. It's not very exciting to look out at the driveway most of the time. But when the boys get out there to play with their sidewalk chalk, it gets pretty fun! Will was writing the alphabet and Henry was "helping" him. It's a great view!The proud big boy with his completed alphabet (you can't see it so you'll have to believe me when I tell you it's all there!). The weather has been nice lately and the boys are enjoying playing outside before the heat of summer arrives. Henry made me some yummy Play-Doh sundaes. Typical sly Henry look. Love it. And looks who's finally home after being gone almost 2 weeks! It is so hard to be on my own with my busy boys and we all missed Gene a lot, so we are all very thankful to have Daddy home again with no trips in the near future! Yesterday was the perfect night to grill up some salmon and veggies with some wild rice on the side! Yum!!The view from here is pretty good, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment