Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cowboy City

The boys and I went to a birthday party at Cowboy City yesterday. I can't believe that I lived in Fall Creek for over six years and never even knew about this place! We had an incredible time! As soon as we got there, Henry hopped on a huge horse to take a quick ride. Will decided to stay on the sidelines and keep his cowboy hat on instead. Next were some rodeo races and a balloon-popping game. Henry wasn't too sure about it, but Will got out there and sat on his balloon to pop it! Then it was time to eat. The boys sat next to their favorite girls, Chloe and Bella.
And then we all got to go on a hayride! The boys loved feeding the horses

that swarmed the trailer, looking for hay.

A contemplative Henry, wondering what to do next.

We left the party, a little hot and sweaty with a diaper bag full of hay and our tummies full of chicken nuggets and cake, and spent the afternoon with my parents. I bathed the boys there after an early supper and headed back home. After about 15 minutes in the car, I looked back to see this:

My two little cowboys were tuckered out after another busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment