Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Best Friends

One of my best friends, Leigh, was visiting from Seattle last week and for once, I got to spend hours and hours with her! Normally her visits fall over holidays and she and her husband are spread pretty thin, but she was in town for Katy's baby shower on Saturday and Heather's party last Thursday night, so we had many opportunities for good conversation, catching up and laughing!  

On Saturday, a few of us went wig shopping. Leigh is cute no matter what, but I love this wig on her!


Leigh, Heather and I all tried on wigs! I kind of loved the long hair.


After many laughs at the wig shop, we all went to Katy and Jaime's baby shower.


Their sweet baby boy will be here in less than two months and we couldn't be happier for them!


The four of us have been friends since 2001, when we were all moving (back) to Houston after college/grad school/jobs elsewhere. We've been through lots of ups and downs together and these ladies are absolutely the most amazing friends. They are always there for me -- always!



I love these gals! 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Aaryn! Thanks for posting these. xoxo

    ReplyDelete