Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat?

All three of my guys had so much fun dressing up and trick-or-treating on Halloween. The boys were so excited that Pirate Red Beard joined them this year.
And yes, Will is absolutely convinced that Pirate Red Beard is a real pirate who comes to visit every now and then and just bears an uncanny resemblance to Daddy! Weezie is also convinced that Pirate Red Beard is real and she is terrified of him!My crew looked so good (the wagon was our ship and Pirate Red Beard is holding the treasure chest) that everyone kept asking what I was. I just told them I was the paparazzi, camera held high!
We love trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. We always start at the end of our street and make a big loop around. We see all our friends and it's so much fun! This year we ran into Chloe and Bella right away. Aren't the four of them adorable?
Will was too busy trying to find some treasure to stop and take a proper picture with Macy. This is the best I got!
Pirate Red Beard steered the ship (aka wagon). Can you see pirate flag at the back? We also played pirate songs on my iPod dock as we sailed the high seas.
Is this not the best idea ever? I'm definitely copying it next year! The homeowners just poked tons and tons of little lollipops into a pumpkin so they could be out trick-or-treating with their kids and still give out candy. Brilliant!!
Trick or treat? After every house, Will ran back to us and said, "No candy. Oops, I mean, no treasure. Just candy."
Henry is already asking if we can go trick-or-treating again. Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment