Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Are You Ready for Christmas?

I am not ready yet! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I don't even want to think about Christmas (except for present-shopping! I do that year-round) until after I've enjoyed a long Thanksgiving weekend with family. But, the rest of the world is already getting ready for Christmas. The boys' school had all their Christmas decor up today.
So even though I'm not ready for Christmas just yet, I couldn't resist getting a few shots of the boys. This candy house is the biggest hit with all the little kids! Can you imagine what would happen if it were real candy?

There's even a (fake) candy soldier!And of course the photo shoot ended with the boys tumbling to the ground!Only 6 more weeks til Christmas???

No comments:

Post a Comment