Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snapshots from the Week

We are back in the groove of the school year.  Christmas break was fun but routine is good too! Here's some of what's been going on at our house.

Will reads the comics daily, so our mornings look a little like this:


Henry adores his new shoes, so getting ready to go anywhere looks like this:


Will is so efficient with his homework these days, so afternoons look like this:


Some of us into yoga, so a Saturday morning might look like this:


Others of us are into bread-baking, so Saturday afternoon almost certainly looks like this:



I get lots and lots of love from my three guys, so nearly every day looks like this:


I love the special things we do as a family but I also love our predictable everyday routine.  It looks good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment