Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Busy Boys

These are a handful of snapshots of my busy boys this week.

Will loves library days at school.  He gets to check out books and actually bring them home this year. (Last year they just stayed in the classroom.)  Will is a big fan of Captain Underpants, and he and a soccer buddy started pouring over the book after school on Tuesday.


Henry is excited to have an orange UT chair for soccer games and practice.  He and his buddy took a break from running race and made a chair train while their big brothers played on the soccer field.


Henry and I are loving our special Friday afternoon adventures.  He picked the zoo for our outing yesterday.  It was blazing hot but we had a blast!





And finally I'll leave you with some love notes from my big boy.


I love my sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment