Friday, October 19, 2012

Always Reading

This kid never stops reading. And I love it. I thought he would have to slow down once school and soccer started, but I was wrong. He might even read more now than he did in the summer!


Will always has at least three or four books going at any given time. He gets so absorbed in a book that he doesn't hear anything else going on around him. Right now Will's favorite series are Captain Underpants (potty humor!) and Bad Kitty but he will read almost anything and of course still loves non-fiction. I recently had to check out books about asthma from the library because he wanted to learn all about it! We also just raided my stash of fourth-grade chapter books and chose ones that would be appropriate (content-wise) for a first grader. Will's love of books and thirst for knowledge constantly amaze me. I love my voracious reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment