Friday, January 20, 2012

Art Class

At the end of the last semester, I gave Will four options for spring extracurricular activities and told him he could choose two. Out of soccer, swim, gymnastics and art, he chose soccer and art. Soccer doesn't start until next month but he had his first art class (at the Glassell Junior School) yesterday afternoon.

As it always is with new activities, it took Will a few minutes to get used to the class, once class started up, he had an absolute blast. The kids learned about the Chinese New Year and made masks and lanterns!

While Will was at art class, Henry and I headed to a nearby park to run and play.

I even wrote his name in sticks.
I wish Henry could join Will in art class, but he's just a couple months too young and the class for his age group didn't have enough students enrolled. So for now, it just means I get an extra hour with my littlest boy to play and have fun while his big brother explores his creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment