Thursday, January 20, 2011

L-O-V-E

The other night, Will got out his Magna Doodle to show me how much he loves me. He drew a heart and wrote LOVE inside all by himself. He sounded out the word and only needed help with the e on the end.
What a sweet, sweet boy. I love that kid!
And speaking of LOVE, Henry has got a serious love affair with puzzles lately. He is addicted to them! It's the first thing he does each morning and the last thing he does before bed. In fact, we often find puzzles pieces scattered in his bed with him! Last night, Henry got out this 24-piece jigsaw puzzle and did it all by himself. Will has never been a huge fan of puzzles, but Henry adores the challenge and he's good at them!
I was so proud of my little guy, and Will even said, "I'm impressed, Henry!" I love these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment