Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nighttime Photography

Last week's assignment for my photography class was to take a series of low-light photos, so Gene, my friend Denise, and I grabbed our cameras and tripods and set out after dark to see what could capture. Gene snapped these pics of us working with his phone.


This assignment would have been much harder without company. I am thankful for a friend in class and a husband willing to spend his Friday night walking around town and helping us carry our equipment, and of course grandparents who were willing to stay with our boys!


Low-light photography is hard, so here's the best of what I came up with after four hours.  

Rice University:





The Medical Center:



Hotel Zaza and Hermann Park:






Downtown:



Car lights on 59:


After class, Denise and I both decided that we still need to work on our low-light photography. I definitely see more classes in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment