Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Birthday Weekend


Our weekend was full of birthday fun! We all got to go to a pool party for one of Will's friends on Saturday, and then we celebrated more birthdays on Sunday. 

Henry went to a Star Wars party at the Idea Lab. The first thing they did was make Jabba the Hutt slime.


Henry knew exactly what to do


because it is just like when we make slime at home!


The kids made outer space pictures, complete with comets,


and then moved outside to make a big batch of "alien vomit." Ewww! Henry said he knew it was really just more goo.  


The big hit for the little Jedis was the obstacle course. 


Henry made his way through the asteroid field, light saber in hand. What a fun party!


When Henry and I got home, there was a cupcake from Crave waiting for me because we were celebrating my birthday a few days early as well. Will knows that I like chocolate, so he helped Gene pick out a candy bar cupcake, which we split three ways. The little guys and I thought it was delicious!


That night, we got a babysitter 


and went out to dinner with two of our favorite friends, Katy and Jaime.


After dinner at Hearsay, we saw Agatha Christie's The Hollow at the Alley Theatre. 


Cupcakes from Crave, spending time with good friends and the Alley's Summer Chills? Definitely my favorite way to celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment