Saturday, February 25, 2012

Go Texan Day

It's Rodeo season in Houston and yesterday was Go Texan Day, so the boys donned cowboy shirts and hats for school. We don't have cowboy boots or real western shirts, so this was the best I could do for my two cuties.

My littlest cowboy...

and my big cowboy...

Take a look at Anubis, outside the MFAH, wearing a bandanna, belt and lasso!

Henry's teachers had a new bulletin board up for Rodeo season too,

complete with collage boots
and WANTED signs for each child. I love "High Hat" Henry's mean face and the fact that he was last seen with Baby (of course!).
Now I just need to convince the boys that Go Texan Day is all about the Texas spirit and getting ready for Rodeo, not cheering on the football team and shouting "GO TEXANS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment