Friday, April 23, 2010

Spider Songs

It is not news that my boys like music, but Will has recently been asking for music outside. I guess it's not enough that they have CD players in their rooms and playroom, along with CDs scattered around the house and our cars. Now we need to jam to songs outside as well!

I finally gave in and made some room on my iPod for some kid music. Normally I just use my iPod and dock for boot camp playlists, but now I also have the Spider Songs CD that I made for Will's 3rd birthday party on it.

Henry was trying to figure out exactly how this worked.
But then he started "dancing" in place by waving his arms!
They are listening to "Polliwog in a Bog" by the Barenaked Ladies and Will is pretending to be a polliwog. Of course he is!
Just waiting for the next song to come on.


Next up is "Roly Poly" by Roger Day. Will is counting along with the song: "1, 2, 3, 4, Roly Poly!"
And away they go!
Next time you're in our neck of the woods, join us for a pajama-clad boogie in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment