Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was last Sunday, so I am just a little behind posting pictures! Mother's Day didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it too, mostly because the club where we usually enjoy Mother's Day brunch only allowed members this year. I was so sad to miss it because it's in our neighborhood and the food is so yummy!

But this is what I found on the kitchen counter last Sunday morning when I woke up:
Orange-chocolate chip scones are my absolute favorite! Thanks, honey!

Here are my two sweet boys just before church. They look distracted because they are watching Mickey Mouse.
For brunch this year, we got very last minute reservations at the Downtown Aquarium. It was pretty busy and very hectic and the food was not as good as at Redstone, but I really enjoy a brunch out for Mother's Day, and that's what we got. And we can't go to the Aquarium without at least riding the carousel.

I'm not sure how this happened, but this is the only picture I got with my little boys. It was the end of the day. Everyone is in jammies and it's almost time for bed.

Mother's Day didn't turn out exactly how I had imagined it, but I got to spend it with my sweet little boys, and that's what makes it special.

No comments:

Post a Comment